The Konica Minolta PS7000 publication scanner is a superior system for scanning large-sized books, artwork, ledgers, and other bound materials. Its face-up scanning system means you don't have to turn volumes over in the face-down position, so your materials require less handling and fragile bindings are protected.
- Copying bound materials is quick and effortless. There's no need to turn the book over, so handling is kept to a minimum and fragile bindings are protected.
- To minimize light exposure on rare or deteriorating books and documents, one scan can produce multiple copies.
- 17" x 23-3/8" scanning area easily scans oversized bound volumes, artwork, maps, ledgers, archival records, and other large documents.
- Renders crisp, legible text and clear, sharp halftones up to 600 dpi resolution for 11" x 17" originals, 400 dpi for 17" x 23-3/8" oversized pages using exclusive Micro-Toning System for legible text and clear, sharp halftones.
- A Konica Minolta Digital Printer gives you up to 20 pages per minute at 11" x 17" size, with first-copy speed of about 13 seconds.
- A single button switches output from direct-print to PC-connect mode, to accommodate different needs without complex adjustments.
- Automatically compensates for page curvature at the center spine when bound volumes don't lie flat.
- Automatically masks borders, erases shadows, and eliminates the images of fingers that may be holding pages open.
- With Auto Focus/Exposure scans are accurate without performing time-consuming manual adjustments.
- On-screen menus make scanning functions easy to operate, even for first-time users.